The Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it a mistake?

5 posters

Go down

Is it a mistake? Empty Is it a mistake?

Post by Tesseract Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 am

I recently dropped a new planet at -8,24 (my ninth... thank you... thank you very much) and, mere hours after I start building, I am attacked by Titan Corsairs. So, I launch a killing spree on all Titan fleets in the area and I receive this charming inquiry...

--------------------
josch wrote:

Is there any mistake that you are going attack me?

As many of you know, I am utterly incapable of ignoring such a plaintive cry from the dark...

My Dear Josch,

How kind of you to inquire! It's such a rare thing to actually receive a communication from my neighbors... I deeply appreciate it.

Well, first... it's NEVER a mistake to attack a Titan. Your race is a degenerate genetic mistake that needs to be eradicated from the entire galaxy. So in that respect, no... it's not a mistake to attack you.

Secondly, I just dropped a new planet in your system and, a few hours later, that fresh new planet - so full of hope and promise - was attacked by Titan corsairs! I am unaccustomed to being assaulted so rudely, so I am making a point of destroying the fleets of every Titan within striking distance of my planet.

If you were the blackguard who dealt me such a dishonorable blow, then my fleets will ravage your worlds until you believe that "rumble" is the natural state for your civilization.

If you DIDN'T attack... well, the outcome will be largely the same, but I'll be nicer about it and it will take longer.

With Warm Regards,
Tesseract
Tesseract
Tesseract

http://www.covenantoffire.com

Back to top Go down

Is it a mistake? Empty Re: Is it a mistake?

Post by Deboe Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 am

Tesseract wrote:
Well, first... it's NEVER a mistake to attack a Titan. Your race is a degenerate genetic mistake that needs to be eradicated from the entire galaxy. So in that respect, no... it's not a mistake to attack you.
[/color]

Tesseract just summed up titans in one beautifully crafted sentence. I often wonder if Tesseract actually has green blood beneath his terran man suit.
Deboe
Deboe

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineJustice Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Methinks he does, especially after all the experiments they did to him damn dirty Titans!

minus Auir and TDot, they are really Xen (except Auir, he is a mushroom)
DivineJustice
DivineJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Auir Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 pm

0.o!!!
Auir
Auir

Back to top Go down

Post by Giblet Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Those alien abduction and probes are still vivid in my Xenbrain. Smile. Damn you Titans!!!
Giblet
Giblet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum