The Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not much hope for reply, but...

+2
Supax Tull
Kenddrick
6 posters

Go down

Not much hope for reply, but... Empty Not much hope for reply, but...

Post by Kenddrick Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Because I was bored, I decided to reply to this plea/suggestion to stop attacking Lost Legacy

dude u have had ur fun, i left u alone u can do the same

With this message

Why should I leave you alone? Have the Titans not meddled in the affairs of Terrans for too long? Have the Titans not cause enough death and destruction, back on Earth, trying to model Terran society after yourselves? And what for? So we could be a useful tool against the Xen? The Titans may have given the Terrans many great technologies, but for some of us, it was at too great of a price.

Furthermore, in this war torn era, only the strong thrive. In the beginning you may have been stronger than I, but now? You have been hiding behind your shell for too long, and your claws and teeth have dulled by neglect. Now? I have grown. With no shell to hide behind, my teeth and claws have grown to be much more powerful, powerful enough to tear through your carapace. Now? You are merely prey before the swarm. Although I do hope that you try to protect yourself - it's much more fun if one's prey tries to fight.

While I don't think I'll get a response, I though I'd share my message with the rest of you.

Kenddrick

Back to top Go down

Not much hope for reply, but... Empty Re: Not much hope for reply, but...

Post by Supax Tull Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 pm

I for one and I'm sure the rest of The Hive will agree that the response that you sent to him was very very tasty. Just what we like to see.

Go Hive
Supax Tull
Supax Tull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenddrick Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:24 pm

well, I got a response from LostLegacy...

ok ur taking this game way too seriouly. Just look at the message u wrote to me. Talk about Grade A Nerd. Get out of ur fantacy life.

Now I really wish that Terran bombers did not take 5k research points... Is there anyone within range of -16,-5 that has bombers? There are some buildings I'd love to blow up...

Kenddrick

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineJustice Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I love your response

We hivers are so well spoken
DivineJustice
DivineJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenddrick Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm

I decided that his latest message did not qualify for a RP message. I'll admit I may have been slightly vindictive with the message, but I'm going to love to see if he responds.

My return message was
A few things.

First, your use of chat speak is... hilarious. Why do you need to use it? Is it because you are too lazy to type two other letter? I can see why you might use it on Twitter or other forms of sending text in which you have a limited amount of characters... but here? To me it makes you sound slightly stupid, but that's just my honest opinion.

Second, I'd like to know what seriouly and fantacy are? I tried looking them up, but I seriously could not find them in the dictionary or on the internet. Or is it that seriouly and fantacy are words in your own fantasy?

Third, I was merely Role Playing. Letting my imagination run, because I was bored. If you happen to not have that level of imagination... then I truly feel sorry for you.

Fourth, most instances of name calling or the use of "derogatory" names are instigated by self esteem issues. The person/people doing the name calling have to put some one down else to make themselves feel better. Do you have self esteem issues?

Fifth, if you'd like to see what I would of said if I was not bored? It would really condense.
"No, I will not stop attacking you. This is a war game, and our leagues no longer have a Non Aggression Pact. You have very little defences compared to your points and resources. Therefore, I will enjoy taking resources from you."

Have a nice day!

He is probably going to hate me due to this message.

Kenddrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissan1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Not RP, but very well written. I hope he responds I am interested in what he has to say about certain jibes (particularly chat speak).
Nissan1
Nissan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Supax Tull Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

That is just awesome Kenddrick. Very well done and a hearty slap on the back. You are upholding the traditions of The Hive admirably. Kudos on a well written letter. Maybe he will get the point and then again maybe not.
Supax Tull
Supax Tull

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesseract Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:26 pm

::wipes a tear::

Beautiful... just beautiful. Articulate and to the point with just enough edge to cut.

I'm so proud to be in a league that can draft an eloquent IGM. GO HIVE!
Tesseract
Tesseract

http://www.covenantoffire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineJustice Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 am

Kenddrick = Win.
DivineJustice
DivineJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by zumlin Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 am

Love it Very Happy

Can we switch Hive policy to bombing anyone that uses "u" in place of "you" please? Despite how much I shorten my sentences down by missing entire words at times, I hate that.
zumlin
zumlin

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineJustice Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

Hmm, I better use my RP on bombers then
DivineJustice
DivineJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenddrick Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for your comments. And I've also decided to save my RP for bombers as well. I want to introduce LostLegacy to selective scorched earth tactics. Assuming he is still playing once I get them.

Kenddrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Supax Tull Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Im going for bombers myself Kenddrick. We need some in our swarm. We need some bad!!!
Supax Tull
Supax Tull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum