The Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sut'rinos d'lil Fellus Quarth (Magnus Tyrel)

Go down

Sut'rinos d'lil Fellus Quarth (Magnus Tyrel) Empty Sut'rinos d'lil Fellus Quarth (Magnus Tyrel)

Post by MagnusTyrel Sat May 30, 2009 1:37 pm

[Prologue]

Magnus sat at its bone like throne looking down upon its world that it designated Fellus I, the first of many Xen colonies that it intended to spread its seed of destruction, Fellus I was a M class world riddled with tropical storms that could last for months at a time, Large towering pillars of organic mass protrude from the planets surface forming the many industrious buildings formed from a mix of metallic minerals and the Xen organic tissue.

Closing its eyes the sound of its minions voices swirled through its mind as they worked in the many buildings that slowly spread across the surface, its head jerked as a sharp shriek pounced into its mind as one of the many voices tried to communicate directly to Magnus, “Master I have news on the latest attack!” the voice pierced through its mind as its eyes sprang open it turned to look down at the cowering creature before it. The creature was quiet bulky mostly due to its body armour this was obviously a form of Tactical creature one of Magnus' own spawn as was all of the creatures on this planet, “The raid went well they were no match for us we destroyed there ships easily with no losses, the raiding party is returning now as we speak” the creature continued as it continued to cower.

“You needed to tell me this directly Farco? Surely you have more important things to do than waste my time with reports that could be delivered by one of your own servants?” Magnus bellowed as it leaned closer to Farco, “What else do you have to say to me?”

Farco slowly lifted its head and looked at its masters eyes, “There have been reports of other colonies in our part of the galaxy that have started to build up there defences most likely due to our raids on the surrounding systems it is coming increasingly difficult to find acceptable targets” it mumbled as it looked back down to the floor.

“Then attack the other colonies those resources that they horde are mine and it is your purpose to gather them for me, are you saying you are incapable of doing this?” Magnus asked as it focused its vision on Farco suddenly focusing its mental powers upon one of its own spawn pressing its hide against the floor crushing Farco there was a snapping sound as part of Farco's armour plates started to crack from the pressure.

“N... No I will do as you ask master, I see the wisdom of your strategy and will endeavour to attack the surrounding stronger colonies within the hour!” Farco answered stuttering at first as it was crushed against the floor Farco could feel its body breaking under the pressure.

“Then do as I ask!” Magnus roared as it sat back into its throne closing its eyes as returned the the voices of its other minions in its mind releasing Farco from its telekinetic grip. Farco stumbles immediately after it is released keeping its vision focused on the ground Farco backed away from its master before exiting the throne room Farco looks up at its master “As you wish father” it says before vanishing into the darkness.

Last edited by MagnusTyrel on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
MagnusTyrel
MagnusTyrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sut'rinos d'lil Fellus Quarth (Magnus Tyrel) Empty Re: Sut'rinos d'lil Fellus Quarth (Magnus Tyrel)

Post by MagnusTyrel Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 am

[Chapter 01]

Farco scoffed as he hulked down the dimly lit corridor leading away from Magnus' throne room, Farco was luck such failure is rarely forgiven Magnus must know something it thought to itself in the quiet part of its mind so its master could not hear its thoughts. An organic door slid open as Farco approached it with a sickening squelching sound as if a corpse had been gorged with a sharp tool, exiting the shelter of the spire Farco walked into the pouring rain sitting before it was a large Mylon class spacecraft that it used to command the many raids against neighbouring systems.

As Farco clambered into the ship it could feel the presence of its masters mind as if it was watching him, something was going to happen it could tell it could only hope that it was favourable for itself, Magnus was not an easy master to please, Farco was the youngest of three specifically designed spawns for tactical command and of the three Farco was the only one to have survived the wrath of Magnus' disappointment loss was not an option only victory.

The vessel vibrated angrily as it ascended into the storm ridden clouds bolts of lightning struck the hull that only seemed to make the ship more energized and alive as it forced itself through the planets atmosphere and up into the blackness that surrounded it, Farco smiled as he looked upon the assembled fleet one hundred strong Xnair class vessels waiting in formation for there commander to lead them into victorious battle, the tails of the vessels began to low a bright green in anticipation for a jump to light speed neatly forming behind Farco's vessel the fleet waited for Farco's move, closing its eyes Farco focused on there target the tail end began to hum as it distorted the space surrounding the vessel slowly the bright green light that formed from the tail covered the ship in a warp green light, the rest of the fleet also mimicked Farco's vessels actions the whole fleet burning like green jewels in the darkness before suddenly bursting forward in a pulse of light leaving behind only the blackness as they hurtled towards there target.

A few hours later in orbit of a nearby planet a wave of green light pulsed from the darkness leaving behind a fleet of Xnair ships led by the Mylon of Farco as they closed towards the planet they could see there folly a small defence force of Titan Scout class craft the Titan craft were outnumbered five to one but this was there planet and they would protect it to the last man. As Farco's fleet advanced the Titans opened fire with a volley of laser fire that instantly ripped apart several of the smaller Xnair ships before a counter attack was possible.

Waiting for Farco's lead the Xnair vessels followed closely waiting for the signal to attack, they didn't have to wait long before Farco's Mylon opened fire with its acidic venom launchers desintergrating the lead Titan craft instantly before ploughing through there defensive line closely followed by a swarm of Xnair that opened fire with there weapons at point blank range easily overpowering the Titan fleet there ships exploding from the sheer amount of concentrated fire, The remaining Titan ships fled towards the polar region of the planet closely pursued by Farco and a small contingent of the Xnair fleet as the rest descended to the planet surface to pillage for resources.
MagnusTyrel
MagnusTyrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum