The Hive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine providence

2 posters

Go down

Divine providence Empty Divine providence

Post by Ignis Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Ah yet again someone sends me a message, one too small and yet one which I hope that will bring me more pleasure than the last. Hopefully there is still some soul in this poor creature.

hey why keep attacking it you are not getting aything from me

Good evening dear metacthulhu, it is wonderful to receive a missive from you. I must admit that I had forgotten to reply your other similar missive, but alas, with so much to do and so little time, one sometimes forgets less important things... I would however like to rectify such thing now as I am sure you too are curious about my, shall we call it, visits to your planet?

The reasons are of course more than one and certainly far more complex than you can begin to conceive, however I shall try to impart such knowledge with your persona within reason. You see my first visits upon your planet were sweeter, I grant you that. I released some parasites upon your planets which in turn did such wonderful things to your inhabitants, I even took the pleasure of "inviting" quite a few to know my own resting place, while taking from you all those unnecessary resources you had... Lately however I feel that I'm not equally welcome as I can find no more resources on you nor the will to put up some defenses too. A pity however quite understandable.

Now i have to content with releasing more parasites and my new lab creations upon your planet, taking yet more guests to mine... Did you know they become quite accustomed to my laboratories? One would be surprised to speak the truth.

I do believe you will be seeing more of me in the near future, one doesn't always finds life of a greater race who is available to improve the knowledge of our selfs, you however seam almost like divine providence, as a human would probably say. Course, we don't believe in such silly things our selfs, but I find the phrase quite accurate.

I do wish you my very best and warmest regards, in hopes you continue to prevail here with me.

Ignis

Now it's the process of waiting.

Ignis

Back to top Go down

Divine providence Empty Re: Divine providence

Post by Tesseract Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 am

Ah, my young paduan... a fine document. Nefarious with just the right amount of civility.

You might add a touch more "edge" to your future correspondences. Show him a bit of the fangs, as it were, and imply the dark delights you are anticipating for the future.

It's like a dance... or a seduction. Some times you lead, and sometimes you allow your partner to assume control. Embrace whatever paltry crumbs of dialog this crass vulgarian will grant you and weave them into a tapestry of dark beauty that ensnares them utterly. Soon, they will abandon all pretense and yield to you freely.

Twisted Evil
Tesseract
Tesseract

http://www.covenantoffire.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum